WHAT IS YOUR TURNAROUND TIME?
Up to 2 weeks. If you have a tight deadline let us know in advance and we will do our best to get your order printed in time. Orders are sent via ParcelForce using a tracked 24 hour service and will require a signature. We can drop off orders to anyone within a 10 minute radius of our location (CT20), or you can arrange to collect from us.
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN YOUR TEAM?
Just two! Russell and me (Ruby). We work together whilst we print, Ruby on the carousel and Russell picking up everything else!
WHAT DO YOU NEED FROM ME?
We'll need to know as much information as possible! - garment colours, garment brand (if you have a preference), print colours, positioning, quantity, sizes, your deadline (if necessary), and finally your high res artwork emailed to
Illustrator/vector files are always best (.AI or .PDF). If you have a layered photoshop file, that's also great. 300dpi MINIMUM. If none of these options are available a .JPEG should still work providing it's hi-res enough. Images grabbed straight from google just don't cut it! If you're unsure if your artwork is suitable, email it over and we'll soon be able to tell you.
CAN I MIX AND MATCH TSHIRT COLOURS IN MY ORDER?
Yes! Providing the ink colour and design stay the same you can mix and match as many colour tshirts and sizes as you like. All orders are tailored to your requirements, so just let us know what you want.
CAN I HAVE THE SAME DESIGN PRINTED IN MULTIPLE COLOUR WAYS?
We charge £10 per extra colourway, just to cover the time it takes us to clean down and set back up using a different coloured ink mid-run.
WHAT BRANDS DO YOU PRINT ON?
We print most types of clothing and are able to stock the majority of brands - Gildan, Fruit of the Loom, Anvil, B&C, as well as the organic and fair trade brands such as Continental, Stanley Stella and Mantis. We're really flexible with what we can print and are willing to print on anything flat - paper/card, tea towels, aprons, accessory bags etc. etc. Get in touch and lets make it happen!
CAN I ADD A BACK, NECK OR SLEEVE PRINT?
Yes, totally! It will cost a little extra, but tell us what you need and we'll send you a quote.
CAN I ORDER A SAMPLE?
Unfortunately due to how time consuming the screen printing process is, we do not offer custom artwork samples. But we're very confident that your order will meet your expectations. We can email digital "proofs" to you prior to production to make sure you are 100% happy before your design goes to the press. If you're still unsure, email us and we will do what we can to help.
If your question isn't listed above, send us an email or use the contact form to get in touch - we aim to reply within 24 hours, but it's usually a lot quicker than that!
Delivery: We always send parcels tracked via Parcel Force. We do not accept responsibility if Parcel Force make a mistake, however let us know if we can do anything to help.
Returns: We do not accept any returns unless there is a problem or a mistake made by us. We must be made aware of the problem/mistake within a week of you receiving your order, or unfortunately nothing can be done. We do not accept responsibility for mistakes in your artwork if you have approved your proof/mock up before they go to print.
To put it simply, the only information we will ever have of yours is what you give us in order to fulfil your order. i.e. your name, delivery address and email address. This information will NEVER be used for anything other than posting out your order to you.
The legal bit:
Information We Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests,
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is not shared with anyone else.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ruby Cooke, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at